Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear Photographer,

Marius is looking at you with hypnotizing eyes...

I know you took photographs when I went to Mercato Centrale in Makati. You were there and if you would be so kind enough to share the photos you took especially the ones that had me in it, I would be eternally grateful.

I sent you a message a few weeks before, asking for the photographs and I haven’t heard from you since then. I am reaching out to you again, this time in a public domain, I know for a fact that you read my blog.

If there is anything you want in return, I can cough up coffee, a designer white chocolate mocha perhaps or yogurt? … I can’t think of anything else but if you want something, you can simply ask, hopefully my starving writer lifestyle can afford it.

Wishing you a great day,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment