Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally found it!!

I knew there was something about what I felt today when I woke up this morning. To my gayness I decided to cook vegetarian mechado for breakfast then realized it would last me the whole day, which is perfect since I would be traveling quite a distance later after work and I just know I would starve.

I deliberately escaped from work for a good 45 minutes to take a break and look at earphones in the nearest mall from the office. Before going to where the earphones are, I decided to drop by at one of the thrift book shops and was looking for a light book to read for traveling later. It wasn’t too long when I noticed a hardbound edition of The Angel of Darkness looking down at me from the top shelves.
My short search is over, I now have the book in my hands! Mwahahahahaha!!!!

I bought the book, though it was quite expensive and huge since it’s a hardbound copy, I was still very happy to hold it in my hands!

The angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr

The story continues after the previous book The Alienist however in this new grappling story of mystery and murder is now told by Dr. Laszlo Kreizler’s boy, Stevie Taggert.


I think I forgot the earphones... :U
Beautiful Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment